Congratulations! You’re entering the most amazing time of your life, to be honest, probably the most stressful as well.
Many brides get so overwhelmed by the hard work and stress of planning a wedding that they hardly have time to enjoy it. And if you can’t enjoy it, what’s the point? Your wedding should be a blast!
|When you’re making your wish list for
your perfect wedding day—the dress, the flowers, the cake, the music — don’t
lose sight of the must-haves: joy, laughter, peace of mind and time to live in the moment.
Enjoying this wonderful experience is the single most important item on your to-do list. And that’s where we come in. As professional wedding planners, we have the knowledge, experience and connections to take care of the hard stuff.
Hiring us means you:
- Won’t have to spend days running all over town looking at venues
- A first-time bride will spend at least four to five hours searching for venues
- And then she’ll have to call the six to eight she actually likes, which takes another two or three hours
- Then she has to drive all over town to the three to five places that are available on her day, which adds another five hours…
- That’s a lot of time wasted when you consider a professional wedding planner can immediately narrow down your choices based on budget, capacity, and location
- A wedding planner will also schedule visits and handle the details—but only for the places that match what you’re looking for
|Q. What about venues that offer their own wedding coordinator?
A. On-site staff may offer you referrals for vendors, but only a full-service wedding planner will be there at every stage to make sure your entire wedding experience is flawless. We go far beyond vendor referrals. We organize EVERY aspect of your wedding from day one. We’ll take care of handing out all the vendor tips, make sure the best man is ready to give his toast, and remind you to laugh and relax whenever planning gets stressful!
- Can skip hours of research into hundreds of options that aren’t right for you
- Just consider the search for a DJ alone. With hundreds of DJs in the DC area, you could easily spend 10 hours trying to figure out which one’s right for your event. And unless you’ve actually worked with them before, you have no idea what you’re going to get. Nobody wants a cheesy, unprofessional DJ to ruin the biggest party of their life!
- Will have full access to our connections, knowledge, advice and experience
- Can be sure that Bridezilla won’t come anywhere near your wedding!
Hiring a wedding planner allows you to, in the words of Thoreau, “seize and enjoy the moment!”
Give us a call to set up a free consultation and find out how working with us can help you realize your dream wedding!